- We boil the octopus in water with the bay leaves until tender and we then let it cool off.
- At the same time, in olive oil, we brown the carrots, finocchio and spring onions for a few minutes. We add the finely chopped tomatoes and boil until the liquids are absorbed. We take off the heat and toss in the chervils and hartwort.
- We cut the octopus in small pieces and add them in the ingredients of the filling prepared above. We season and stir well.
- We mix the olive oil with the sunflower oil. We grease a rectangular tray and line it with the 3 country-style dough sheets, while greasing them in between. We put the filling and repeat the process with the remaining dough sheets.
- We score the pastry in pieces, sprinkle it with sesame and bake in preheated oven at 170o C for one hour. We then remove it from the oven and let it cool off for a short while, before serving.
THE FRESHNESS OF THE SEA ON YOUR PLATE
See what you feel like having and it will turn out delicious
FRESHNESS HAS A TASTE. WILL YOU TRY?
Tasty, healthy dishes that keep the freshness of the sea intact
What do you feel like having?
IN THE PAN
The other way round
DINNER FOR TWO
The secret of your success